Extensive experience in systems development has enabled Mr. Tariman to adopt a unique methodology that brings together the best techniques available:
- Structured Analysis & Design
- Structured Programming Technique
- The Cascading Methodology
- The Iterative Approach
- The Prototyping Methodology
He has combined the best aspects of these methodologies to bring out the best that is needed to meed your unique requirements.
Generally, he observes the following phases of systems development:
In each step, users and management are constantly consulted to ensure that all requirements are addressed and that all system interfaces are acceptable.
This methodology ensures that the system you and your users will receive meets your unique business requirements.
In the area of Project Management, he has taken the best of practices in the industry by adopting a methodology that is both suited for the project, and meets the requirements of project stake holders. He employs either the PMI Methodology or the Prince2 Method, both of which are industry standards for project management.
In typical project scenario, he observes the following project management process groups:
- Project Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Project Monitoring and Control
- Project Closure
He has also excellent understanding of, and experience in, the Ten Knowledge Areas in Project Management, namely
- Project Risk Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Quality Management